ArchitectureOrange Coast College
All available course dates
The Architecture Associate in Science degree provides courses to help develop students understanding of the concepts, skills and competencies necessary for further study in the field. The program prepares students in the areas of critical thinking, design, and visual communication. Students who are interested in transfer to a university professional program in Architecture and/or related Environmental Design should contact an OCC counselor for assistance in additional course preparation.
- Unit Requirement - 60 UNITS, with at least a 2.0 grade point average. At least 12 of the units must be earned at OCC, with a minimum of one course taken for a letter grade. At least 3 units in an advanced course from the program must be completed at OCC. A student must be enrolled at the time of application for graduation. Units earned at an accredited college or university on a credit/no credit basis will be counted toward the degree requirements of the college, to a maximum of 15 units.
- Major Requirement - Complete the AA or AS major requirements as detailed in the Degree and Certificate section of this catalog.
- Mathematics Requirement - Demonstrate competence in mathematics by either obtaining a satisfactory grade (grade of “C” or better or“pass”) in a mathematics course at or above the level of Intermediate Algebra as demonstrated by prior coursework, or by demonstrating competency that is comparable through the completion of a college-level math course that has Intermediate Algebra as a prerequisite: Psychology A160 or Math A100 or higher, with the exception of Math A220.
- General Education Requirement - Students may choose to complete Option 1 (OCC AA GE), Option 1 (OCC AS GE), Option 2 (CSU GE), or Option 3 (IGETC) to satisfy the general education requirement. See the General Education Patterns section of this catalog for more information.
- For more information about admission requirements, please visit the college website
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Architectural Drawing and Design Visualization 1
- Introduction to Architecture (or) Introduction to Architecture Honors
- Architectural Design and Theory 1
- Architectural Drawing and Design Visualization 2
- Architectural Drawing and Design Theory 2
Burslar ve finansman
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
Please visit the website for information about tuition fees
- Student will be able to demonstrate critical thinking, design, and visual communication as related to architecture.
Orange Coast College
Orange Coast College (OCC) is a 2-year community college located in Costa Mesa, California minutes from Disneyland Resort and California's most popular beaches. As a community college, OCC is accessible offering low-cost tuition and flexible admissions for programs leading to...
Hakkında Architecture daha fazla bilgi edinmek ister misiniz? Aşağıdaki formu doldurun ve biz cevap verecektir okul bir temsilci için bilgilerinizi geçmek gerekir.
hiç görüş mevcut.