Endüstri Mühendisliği YönetimiHZ University of Applied Sciences
Endüstri Mühendisliği Yönetimi
All available course dates
Endüstri Mühendisliği Yönetimi
Endüstri Mühendisliği ve Yönetimi dersi size teknolojiyi, işletmeciliği ve ekonomiyi üretim süreçlerini iyileştirecek veya organizasyonları karlı ya da daha sürdürülebilir hale getirecek şekilde nasıl kullanacağınızı öğretir.
HZ University of Applied Sciences öğrencilerle canlı sohbet edin
HZ Uygulamalı Bilimler Üniversitesi'nde okumanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu bilmek ister misiniz? Öğrenci elçileri için aşağıdaki bağlantıyı ziyaret edin ve akademik ve öğrenci yaşamı hakkındaki tüm yanan sorularınızın yanıtlarını alın.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Year 1 and 2
During the first year you will lay a strong foundation in technology, economy, organisational science and management. From day 1 you are introduced to your future professional work field. You work in project groups at host companies, on real-life assignments from the business sector relating to quality management, process optimization and maintenance. You focus on themes, such as:
- Productions and Business processes
- Asset and maintenance management
- Quality Management
- Operational excellence
During the second year you will delve deeper into various subjects. Projects become more complex and focus on innovation and sustainability within an international context. You focus on themes, such as:
- Process Design and Process Redesign
- Material sciences
- Business Information Systems
- Innovation, Sustainability, Corporate Social Responsibility and Change management
- Marketing and Supply Chain Management.
Year 3 and 4
You gain further experience with your internship "Exploring today: Managing operational challenges" and with a minor in the Netherlands or abroad. Here you can find all minors that HZ has to offer.
During your 4th year, you broaden and deepen your knowledge and skills even further and you prepare for your final thesis. You focus on themes, such as:
- Focus on future: analyzing strategic innovations
- Professional integration: aligning operational challenges with strategic innovation.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Burslar ve finansman
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
- The tuition fees for EU-students: €1.084
- Institutional tuition fees for non-EU students: €6.829
For more information about tuition fee, please visit the university website.
Congratulations, you're now graduated! From now on you may use the title ‘Bachelor of Science’. Did you participate in the Honours Programme? You will get an extra certificate with your bachelor's degree.
Upon graduation you can enroll in a master degree programme. If you want to do this abroad you can usually start straight away. If you wish to do this at a research university in the Netherlands, you may be required to follow a pre-Master’s programme.
There is a large demand worldwide for professionals with a combined technical and managerial background. Industrial Engineering & Management offers the best job perspectives and highest starting salaries. Our graduates have secures positions as:
- (Asset) manager : Assets are company resources, for instance machines, vehicles and other important ‘tools’. As an asset manager, it is your responsibility to make the right choice with respect to these (often) large, expensive and advanced assets. You will be responsible for the purchasing, complete life cycle and maintenance of these assets. To this end, you will outsource the research into the costs as well as the technical and commercial aspects, and the impact on the environment. You will give your advice based on this investigation.
- Process engineer : You are able to quickly scan a company of department and use a variety of tools to analyse, improve and (re)design a given process.
- Quality or Health and Safety Engineer : As a quality manager you assist in establishing systems to support an drive continuous improvements and minimize the costs. You plan, schedule, execute and coordinate the different activities related to quality, health or safety issues.
HZ Uygulamalı Bilimler Üniversitesi
HZ University of Applied Sciences, Hollanda'nın güney-batısında yer almaktadır. Yaklaşık 5.000 (uluslararası) öğrenciden oluşan bir nüfusla, kişisel bir yaklaşıma sahip küçük bir üniversiteyiz. HZ, yüksek kaliteli eğitim programları sunmaktadır, son yedi yıldır HZ, Hollanda'daki çok disiplinli uygulamalı bilimler üniversitelerinin ilk...
hiç görüş mevcut.